THE FIELD OF OUR WORK
Product design in Ekas design studio is defined as strategic and tactical actions from ideation to commercialization, product design and product creation. Product designers conceptualize and evaluate ideas and change them to a product or perceivable object in a systematic approach. This field of our expertise includes designing all of the products which need design in different contexts. To exemplify, designing medical and laboratory facilities, home appliances, sports products, urban furniture, transportation facilities, and every product which is manufactured as a commercial one in mass production.
Packaging design is one of the main parts of customers’ general experience of brand. Packaging design includes designing outer packages, inner packages and product packaging or all of them. Considering packaging as a part of general experience of brand is very important especially when you want to sell your products online or in a shop.
Designing an environment or space can affect the quality of users’ experience like product design. The most important factor in determining constitutive properties of an environment is its usage and the purpose of using it. On the other hand, indoors, outdoors and temporary spaces has their requirements and essentials. Every requirement needs a unique design. The way of designing and manufacturing environments influence occurrences in the designed environment considerably.
- Surveying and determining design and production strategies
- Evaluating and analyzing products in the market
- Ideation, sketching and creative solving of design problems and issues
- Idea and concept development
- CAM and CAD modeling
- Evaluating and determining materials and manufacturing trends
- Detail design
- Testing and evaluating the product by its users
- Graphic design and packaging
- Production consulting and quality supervision